Please see below some points you must be aware of with regard to your personal information:
- What we do with your information – it will be used to process your membership of EPTA EUROPE or to enable the purchase of an item or subscription from our online shop.
- Who will we share it with – with the mailing house who send out Piano Journal magazine.
- What happens if you wish to opt out of receiving information – you can opt out of receiving marketing emails (usually information from other members) at any time by using the unsubscribe button. You will, however, receive information relevant to your membership renewal, or other important details about EPTA EUROPE i.e. notification of AGM, annual conference, etc.
- How long we will keep your data – we will keep your information on the members database for the duration of your membership and for a maximum of two years if you leave EPTA EUROPE (see the item below).
- What happens if you leave EPTA EUROPE – if you leave EPTA EUROPE your details will be deleted from the database after two years, or immediately if you request it. We would hold details for two years as it is often the case for a membership to lapse and then be renewed within this period.